The Columbia Ice Maiden is a girls’ boot that is designed for bitter cold. The leather and textile upper creates a cozy and warm exterior layer for improved protection against the elements. 200 grams of insulation help to give these boots a -25°F cold rating. The Omni-Grip rubber outsole improves traction when walking through slippery parking lots or on the snow. These are the type of boots a lumberjack from Alaska would wear, if said lumberjack had small girl sized feet that is…you get the idea. Keep your kiddos’ feet well protected with the Ice Maiden Lace II Boots.
- Leather and textile upper offers tough, cozy wear
- 200g insulation is cold-rated down to -25°F
- Waterproof to keep feet dry
- Soft fleece collar and lining for added comfort and warmth
- Omni-Grip non-marking rubber outsole for good traction
There are no reviews yet.